Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas


We had our usual photographer, Joscelyn Langley, take our Christmas pictures again this year.  She has been such a huge blessing to us.  I need to post some of the newborn pictures she took for us when Adam was about 2 weeks old.  If I can figure out again how to put pictures on here without it looking retarted, I will add more! 

As usual, Christmas was a stressful time.  But it was enjoyable.  Malachi had such a good Christmas, and is looking forward to his birthday now!  I can't believe my little boy is about to be 5.  Where does the time go?  Adam even had a good time opening his own gifts.  I wish I had been able to take pictures of everything, but my camera charger is missing, so no candid shots.  :(  I can't believe how big my sweet baby is getting!  He will be 6 months old on the 12th.  And again, where does the time go? 

Mark has started working 12-hour nights here in Sulphur, and loves it.  It has been a long time since he lived and worked in the same city!  I'm looking forward to the year ahead.  I pray for good health and happiness for us all.  As well as a few much-needed and desired changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment